use code HXSA3314
home essentials
shop for all your home essentials: Gillette Razors, Dove Soap, Moroccan Oil. check out probiotics
buy home essentials at soap.combuy home essentials at soap.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Happy Holidays from www.mymonkeydoodles.blogspot.com


Hello Everyone!

Yes, I know. I have been really bad about posting on my blog since we attended the annual conference.

Well..lets see, what is new? Mr.Sam is a pretty happy 4 1/2 yr old little boy. Lately he has had a bout of coughing and croup but is on the mend.
Sam just had his first Augmentive Communication Evaluation at the school. It is looking like the IPAD is the way to go for him. We will have the formal evaluation on paper in the beginning of the year.

Sam has really made some milestones. WE ARE POTTY TRAINING! Sam is doing great on the potty. We are still in our cloth nappies at night but do great throughout the day. He singed "potty" to me for the very first time...well...initiating it for the first time the other day! SO exciting:)

Sam is coming out with more and more words too! Just amazing! We are super excited about this. I will try to post a video here but you can always go on my facebook page to see it too.

We are thinking one more year of pre-school is the way to go for him. We are hoping to keep him at CT College for another good year of a foundation year for him. He is really making milestones and this is a really important time. EVERYTHING is in place there.

As for Sammy's brothers, Cole and Jack. Cole is very busy with his running. He is doing fun runs on Sundays to stay in shape for the track season in the spring. He is looking forward to Ski Club early next year. 7th grade has been good for Cole. Big changes.

Jack is JACK! Oh..my little 8yr old. I think he is realizing it is VERY important to brush your teeth for more than a second when he found out he has to have FILLINGS!
Why doesn't that kids like to wear a winter coat?? LOL OH..my:)

I had to close my natural maternity and baby store for economic reasons. The economy is not very nice to small brick and mortor stores:(
I have however, opened up my NEW SALON! WAAHOOOO PINK cut & color studio! Come check it out. Would love to see you if you are local.

I promise 2011 will be a better year for posting:)

1 comment:

ursulabradley said...

The post you have made over here is really nice. I like to enjoy holidays very much and that is why I have planned to spend this Christmas vacation at some different place. Spain is in my mind but not decided perfectly anyone and I hope that it will beautiful holiday.
cheap package holidays to Spain